NuSafe Ceramics are small enough to not disturb the closed cell structure of the foam.
NuSafe Ceramics are an economical and safe alternative for reducing the susceptibility of foam insulations to fire.
NuForm Thermal Management
NuSafe Ceramics are an economical and safe alternative for reducing the susceptibility of high efficiency foam insulations to fire. Recycled from a discarded energy by-product, NuSafe Ceramics are incombustible and, therefore, pose no risk for releasing toxic combustion products.
- Can replace up to 60% of the polymer
- Does not adversely affect the insulating capacity of the foam
- Strengthens the insulating foams
- Passed the NBS Smoke Chamber Test for smoke generation
- Passed the Boeing Flame Toxicity Test (BSS-7239)
- Passed the Federal Motor Vehicle Standard (FMVSS) 302 for Flammability of Interior Materials
(859) 489-3341 cell